You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool Kit
The M18™ Force Logic™ Press Tool is the smallest, lightest and most intelligent full size press tool in the market today. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M18™ Force Logic™ Press Tool is not only offer the most ergonomic solution for navigating around installed pipes, but also deliver on the highest level of press accuracy and reliability available on the market. Utilizing Milwaukee® Redlink™ Electronics, the M18™ Force Logic™ Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 40,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with M18™ Force Logic™ Press Jaws and Rings this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands including Viega® ProPress™ Systems, Elkhart® APOLLOXPRESS™, and Grinnell® G-Press copper systems. Powered by the M18™ Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.
This product is no longer available, however it has been replaced with:
- Powerful hydraulic pump delivers up to 7200 lbs. of force
- Includes 6 jaws from 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in.
- Part of the M18™ System, featuring over 125+ tools
- Accommodates M18 3 in. and M18 4 in. press rings (sold separately)
- Performs 40,000 crimps between service inspections
- Batteries recharge in 60 minutes
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and chargers
- 5-year tool warranty; 3-year battery/charger warranty; 2-year jaw warranty
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and M18 chargers