You are currently on milwaukeetool.com - the US English Milwaukee Tool website
If you would like to view one of our other sites, click "Select Other Site" below to choose a different country/region/language Milwaukee Tool websiteSelect Other Site
HYDROBREAK™ Rain Shell
Our HYDROBREAK™ Rain Shell is designed to stand up to the harshest rain conditions on and off the job site. The 2.5 layer rain shell jacket is built from ripstop polyester, polyurethane laminate, and a printed pattern. HYDROBREAK™ provides you with 10k mm rated waterproof job site protection while remaining compressible and lightweight, providing you with improved mobility and comfort. The waterproof rain shell can serve as outer layer to the M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket to complete the Milwaukee M12™ Heated AXIS™ Layering System to protect you from extreme rain and snow conditions.
Built For Rain.
ALL DAY PROTECTION
- 10K mm Waterproofness
DURABILITY, COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY
- Ripstop Polyester & Laminate
- On Front Zipper, Pockets and Cuffs for Additional Protection
- HYDROBREAK™ Rain Shell Provides 10k mm Rated Waterproof Jobsite Protection
- Compressible, lightweight construction delivers improved mobility and comfort
- As part of the M12™ Heated AXIS™ Layering System, the 310G is built to layer and combat extreme rain conditions
- 2.5 Layer Construction: Outer ripstop polyester for tear and abrasion resistance. Inner printed pattern delivers comfort and breathability
- Velcro Enclosures: Front zipper, pockets and wrists for additional water protection
- Standing collar and adjustable hood for additional water protection
- Pass-Thru access to heat controls when layered with M12™ Heated AXIS™ Jacket
- Reinforced high wear zones
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- (2) outer velcro pockets, (1) outer zip pocket