750 MCM Cu/Al Crimping Jaw w/ 750 MCM Cu 6T U-Style Die
The 750 MCM Cu/Al Crimping Jaw with 750 MCM Cu 6T U Style Die is the Most Accurate Way to Crimp, producing cULus classified crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8 - 750 MCM Copper & Dual Rated Anderson, Blackburn® Burndy, Ilsco, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts Connectors. The crimping jaw uses MILWAUKEE® U Style Dies that feature vivid wire size markings and industry-standard color markings. The copper crimper dies also imprint wire size onto the connector after crimp completion. The crimper is made for commercial electricians and is designed to provide you with ease of use and easy inspection. For use with our M18™ Force Logic™ 600 MCM Crimper (2679-20).
- Proprietary Jaw: Holds Connector for Instant Alignment
- 100% Inspected for Critical Dimensions & Serialized: Ensures Crimp Quality
- Die Size Pressed into Connector: Eliminates Cross Referencing
- Stainless Steel Finish: Protects against Corrosion
- Wire Size Marked on Each Die: Easy Identification